What activities are planned?
A variety of activities are tentatively planned, including: Shotgun golf tournament at the Bluff Golf Course, Texas Hold’em Poker tournament, Friday evening BBQ at the Beta House, Entertainment for kids, Campus tours, “Beta Barn” Tours, 100th Anniversary Celebration Dinner, Tailgating before the Game, and more! Check out the ‘Agenda’ tab for more detailed information!
What hotel accommodations are available?
The following hotels are holding rooms for “Beta Theta Pi” for the weekend (two night minimum stay):
- Super 8, Vermillion (20 rooms) (605-624-80050
- Best Western Kelly Inn, Yankton (60 rooms) (605-665-2906)
- Holiday Inn Express, Yankton (15 rooms) (605-665-3177)
- Home Town Inn, Elk Point (14 rooms) (605-356-2667)
More detailed hotel information can be found by searching the Internet or visiting the ‘Hotel Information’ page.
Is there a block of tickets for the Dakota Day football game?
Yes, we will have a block of seats for the game. When you purchase your football tickets through our registration site, you will be included in the Beta block of seats. Please visit the ‘Online Registration’ page or the ‘Manual Registration’ page for more details.
What are the costs?
All pricing information can be found on our registration page. For your convenience, there are two methods of registration available: ‘Online Registration’ and ‘Manual Registration’. Please visit these pages for the most up-to-date pricing information available.
What is included in the Registration Fee?
The Registration Fee includes the following:
- Friday morning continental breakfast at the Bluffs Golf Course
- Friday evening BBQ at the Beta House
- Saturday morning continental breakfast at the Beta House
- Saturday Lunch at the Beta House “Best Lunch in Vermillion”
- Sunday morning continental breakfast at the Beta House
- 100th Anniversary favors
- 40’X80’ tent in Beta’s back yard for gathering with friends
- Kid’s Entertainment
- Other expenses such as supplies, postage, taxes, special guests expenses
What is the dress for each event?
The dress for the weekend is “Business Casual” except for the 100th Anniversary Celebration Banquet, Saturday evening which is “Coat and Tie” requested.
What is the Registration process?
There are two ways to register for the weekend:
FIRST, and the preferred way, is to use our ‘Online Registration’ method. Using this method you can use your Master Card, VISA, Bank Card, AMEX, Discover or PayPal.
SECOND, you may register using our ‘Manual Registration’ by US mail. If you register by mail you must download, print and fill out the Registration Form. Then send your completed registration form along with your payment to the address indicated on the bottom of the form.